Donnerstag, 9. August 2012

Koichi WIP

Hello my dear readers!

Well, since I'm slow and won't make it in time anyways I would like to post this preview of my newest sketch XD' I wanted to finish the lines before going to Japan but I won't make it in time and ya... I don't know if and when I will be able to use a scanner again, therefore if it's about artworks, you will have to deal with the great  quality of my Handy-cam from now on XD' I'm sorry!
Well, one last scan with my mom's perfect scanner:




Tomorrow I'm off to Japan, don't know if I will be able to post before I go, therefore have a nice weekend! ^w^

5 Kommentare:

Nejuko hat gesagt…

OMG *O* The hair, the lips, the eyes... Love it so much <3

Chiruki hat gesagt…

thx so so much! :3

Janilyn Pinky hat gesagt…

you're really amazing!! such so talented!!i like your blog so much!!!
if you don't mind check out my blog and follow me if you like
i'll follow you

http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

Puchi hat gesagt…

aw~ deine Zeichnungen sind super schön ^ω^❤

Chiruki hat gesagt…

thx a lot *W!