Freitag, 17. August 2012

Tokyo #4

Hello my dear readers!

Ahhh there was so much going on the last days *+* Rui and I went to different places and did some shopping and enjoyed our time in tokyo together. We also ate a lot! XD We where very economical if it was about food till now, but the last days we allowed ourselfes some nice meals ^-^ (Warning, a big amount of pictures will follow XD)

First one was yesterday when we went to Harajuku to "Sweets Paradise"! It's an all you can eat Restaurant where they have mainly cake and...cake... and pasta XD It was great and very delicious XD
Have a look at our meal and our finished plates afterwards XD


The cake was so so good! But after two plates of it we where extremly full and ate mainly pasta till our time was up and we had to leave (you have to pay about 15 Euro and are allowed to eat one hour afterwards which is really enough time, since you won't be able to eat so much cake I guess XD').
I love this place XD Want to go back again and eat more cake *+*!

Today we went to Ikebukuro!
It's a very lively district and there are shops and casinos/amusement arcades everywhere! I like this place since it's full of different people and you can see a lot of different things ^.^
Rui wanted to have some Pizza for lunch and there was this cute Restaurant called Shakey's where you can eat as much Pizza and Pasta as you want for just 8,50 Euro which is quite a good deal.
We had a lot of food again XD It was yummy, there was even some desert-pizza which was coated with pudding and chocolate sauce ^w^!


This time our plate-stack was a bit smaller since we used the same plates a few times xD We ate a lot though and fully enjoyed it!

Afterwards we went to "Sunshine City", a BIG department store which was like a REAL city, I mean, it was like ENORMOUS! It tunnels a big part of Ikebukuro and you can walk through the shops for  hours! We also went to "Book off" where you can buy really cheap used books, and to Junkudo (a big bookstore) and I got a few books for studying more Japanese *+*




I bought two books for the JLPT-Test I want to attend soon! I also got a child book with easy Japanese language to train my reading skills and bought the 16th volume of my favorite Manga Bakuman in Japanese! It's not sold in Germany till now and I'm so happy that I can read on in Japanese! Even though this will be kind of hard, since there are many terms and words I don't know XD But I want to try and read it ^-^!
Last but not least a picture of todays look:


The charm I'm wearing in the right picture was a good-bye-present of my Parents :3 I love it, and the clock I found at Harajuku is matching it perfectly I think :3 


Keine Kommentare: