Sonntag, 12. August 2012

Tokyo #1

Hello my dear readers!

I spend the last days travelling to Japan with Rui and I'm very tired at the moment but I wanted to post a bit about our first two days in Tokyo^^
We started our trip on friday at Düsseldorf airport and went to Narita Airport in about ca. 12 hours that day. The trip was quite ok, we had to change our plane at Munich, then our second plane was a direct flight to tokyo narita.

1. start of our journey, 2/3. Harajuku, 4. our hotel room, 5. shopping gets of today ^^

As we arrived I had to get my Visa and this also went quite smoothe. Everyone was nice and I had no problems asking for my working allowance etc. in japanese.
Afterwards we went to our hotel in Tokyo and then we directly went on to a VERY long concert at Takada no Baba area. It was VERY exhausting, but a good experience. Didn't like most of the bands we saw though (Alsdead, Scarlett, Scapegoat, DIV, Velvet) but Lost Ash, Crazy Shampoo and especially Mejibray where GREAT °w°

After the concert we went straight back to our hotel and just fell asleep immediately.
Today was our second day and we went to Harajuku after sleeping until 12 o clock XD It was nice and we went shopping a bit :3 Tomorrow we will explore Shibuya, I'm looking forward to it and will take some more pictures für you!


4 Kommentare:

Nejuko hat gesagt…

It seems so cool and enjoying there ! I wish one day I'll go there and see how magic and lovely it is <3 Are you gonna work in Japan ? :O

Chiruki hat gesagt…

I bet you will make it ;3 It's so nice over here! And no, I'm going to study in Japan! ^^

Lan hat gesagt…

i love tokyo and i want to go to tokyo T-T your blog is very cute and interesting. i like the pictures <3

xx
beauthi.blogspot.com

Chiruki hat gesagt…

thx @ beau ^^!