Dienstag, 7. August 2012

Brave and scary self portray XD

Hello my dear readers!


Yesterday my Mom and I went to the cinema to watch Brave or "Merida - Legende der Highlands" as it is called in germany :3
It was soooo good ;O;! I was crying a lot LOL The story was just too cute and the animations where toooo great to not cry XD (I'm somewhat special if it comes to good animated movies, if the pictures look too pretty I always start crying cause...I guess it touches me a lot that people are able to create such beautiful things ;O;!)


                     


Before we watched the movie we went to a place I used to visit a lot with my friends when I was younger *w* It's the "Moshi Bar" in Mönchengladbach! Such a cute place with lots of good memorys made there! My mom invited me to dinner and we had lots of fun reading the menu (second picture) XDD


If you enlarge the picture and if you are able to read german you will know why XDD For all of you that dont speak german I'll translate a bit XD The meals are having quite cute and funny names like for example "angry bouncing birds" or "to hustle the small sumo wrestler into the puddle" XDD


I also drew a bit yesterday, was kind of inspired by my beloved polkadot shirt xDD


scary selfportray or something XD Could also be my bad twin XDD

Well well, just three days left until Rui and me will be going to Japan! I should start packing my luggage I guess XD'' See ya ;3

4 Kommentare:

Nejuko hat gesagt…

Oh Brave !! I haven't seen it yet, but soon, and I'm so impatient ! 8)
I speak a little German as I learn it at school, but I've to tell you that I didn't understand any word on this menu xD

Chiruki hat gesagt…

I think you will like Brave, it's a very good movie! *w*
Ahh, you learn it in school? Great!
And yes, this menu is a bit difficult, I guess ^^

Nejuko hat gesagt…

Yeah, I'm French, and I learn German, but I've to tell you that I'm veryyy bad for this :>

Chiruki hat gesagt…

Thats so cool *+* Keep it on *+*!