Montag, 13. August 2012

Tokyo #2

Hello my dear readers!

Today Rui and I changed plans and went to Odaiba XD Rui wanted to visit the "Venus Fort" shopping Mall and I wanted to catch some cute Items at "Aqua City".
I needed some notebooks for new vocabulary and to list my the money I spend here everyday, so I went for those and also got a cute Chameleon-charm which is incredibly cute X///D' We also made some Puricura there :3

As we went on from Aqua City Mall to Venus Fort it was SO windy, my skirt was just jumping up and down and I had to hold it down all the time XD' Rui also had some problems with her skirt, so we had to suffer together XD' The weather was nice though, a bit too hot in my opinion.

stole this picture from ruis blog XD It's the view in front of Venus Fort.

Inside of the mall was a big themed park alike interior. Everything looked quite fancy and stylish.

fancy, fancy XD looked a bit like Disneyland or Phantasialand (german amusement park)

Tomorrow we will go to Shibuya! I hope my feet wont hurt as much as they did today XD'''

Keine Kommentare: