Mittwoch, 15. August 2012

Tokyo #3

Hello my dear readers!

Yesterday I had no time to blog, so I will skip that day. We went to Shibuya and met some foreign Gals there. I joined because Rui wanted to go, even though I was scared to meet so many new people and stuff. It was fun in the end, everyone was nice and afterwards we went shopping a bit X3
We also made Puris at the meeting!

With cute Tracey ^^

I didn't take more pictures that day, was a bit lazy XD' Today we met my Tandem Partner Izumi, which I met first in Germany last year. She is studying flute in Paris soon, but lived in Bonn last year and we spend a lot of time together there, to learn each others language!
She also brought two cute friends along, I was especially happy that Hiroko could join us too, since she is very busy at the moment.

1.Shinjuku!, 2. Izumi and Hiroko, 3. Our Karaoke-room, it was ENOURMOUS! *W*

We went to eat Udon, afterwards we did Puris and then we visited a Karaoke Bar (Our room was just BIG! Like a ballroom XD!). Taking Puris today was something special since there is this "Special Service" which offers you some cute costumes to wear for making Purikura xD Izumi told me to wear a cute blue Alice in Wonderland dress and well... who would resist by looking in her cute eyes? ;O;


sry for the bad quality ;O; Had to take the picture with my mobile phone cam and the Puris where quite small!

Well that's it for today :3 Have a nice night! (at our place it's 12 a clock atm. and I will go to bed now xD) see you^^

Keine Kommentare: