Montag, 20. August 2012

Tokyo #5

Hello my dear readers!

Ahh, I'm sad ;__; Rui left this Morning and I immediately felt kind of lost XD' Like...she was always the one who had the masterplan XD' Like, she knew where to go, which train to take, what to do XD' I'm very bad at such things. REALLY bad. I got lost a few hours after she left xD But I managed to return to the hotel all by myself XD'' Ahh... I hope it will be ok somehow without her ;O; I miss her so much, our hotel-room is so empty without her -_-
Ok... enough of that whining.
Let me tell you about yesterday and today!

Rui and I used our last day the best way we could do I guess. We managed to get so many things done, it was crazy xD We went to Roppongi, Akihabara AND Ueno in one day XD' Don't know how we managed to get so much done, we even left our hotel quite late XD
First we went to Roppongi. It's a pretty place with lots of high buildings! Verry modern and quite elegant I think.


It was so hot yesterday, we look kind of tired in this picture xD I especially like the flair Roppongi has. It's a place to relax but quite busy at the same time. Definitely worth a visit if you plan to go to Tokyo!
After we visited the Roppongi Hills we went on to go to the Tokyo Tower!


Since I'm afraid of heights this is definetly not my favorite Place in Tokyo, no matter how many cool pictures you can take there XD' I always thought about the big earthquake last year and what it would be like to be in such a high place if something like that occurs. Horrible thoughts! >_<' The view is quite nice though. It seems as if the buildings and houses would just never end, they stretch across the horizon, it's amazing!


Today I had to say Goodbye to Rui as I told you before. it was very sad and we both started crying and everyone was staring at us but who cares ;O;! I hated to say goodbye to her since it's for one whole year but yeah... -_- Had no choice at all since I want to study here.

Ah last but not least, today I went to ueno. Since I was alone it was not so much fun, it was also very hot and they are having a lot of construction areas at Ueno Koen atm. I wanted to take a walk in the park but it was not so nice -_- Afterwards I went on to a big lake nearby Ueno Station. It was quite nice there and I chilled down a bit after saying goodbye to Rui.



4 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

cute outfit!!! and great post~! ^^ looking forward to your upcoming ones~!

xoxo,
http://whimsicalityindisguise.blogspot.com/

Chiruki hat gesagt…

thx a lot! ^.^

Mandy hat gesagt…

Your time in Tokyo look like so much fun! Love ur blog! Following <3

Chiruki hat gesagt…

Hello Mandy!^^ Thx a lot! I hope you'll enjoy reading! ^-^