Mittwoch, 22. August 2012

Brünõ

Hello my dear readers!

I went to Ikebukuro this Morning to meet my friend Izumi, who helped me with getting a mobile phone-contract. Well... I still have to decide which contract I will take but we searched for it the whole day and OMG it's expensive to have a good phone with Internet Access here in Japan!
I wasn't able to use my own phone which I brought from Germany because it would get really expensive to get a contract on this one, so it seems I have to buy a Japanese one.
So much trouble.

I was very thankfull that Izumi went with me and helped me out, the store-clerks talked to fast, it was crazy XD' And if you ever tryed to get a phone contract in your own country you may know how difficult such stuff can be XD' There are so many offers and exceptions and things you have to concider before buying, that it would be trouble for me, even if I would sign the contract in Germany I think XD'

Well. Now I'm back and I drew something to relax. May I introduce Brünõ to you? I bought him together with Rui in Ueno and I LOVE him *+* He is perfect XD! So cuddly and his depressed look inspired me to draw him XD

sketches: 1. normal Brünõ, 2. charai Brünõ , 3. ame no Brünõ (charai means something like "easy, cheeky, playboyish", ame means "rain")

He is an "Craftholic" Plushie, the Brand is quite cute! *W*

2 Kommentare:

Rui hat gesagt…

liebe für brüno XDDDD am besten is der checker-brüno xDDDDDDD

Chiruki hat gesagt…

XDDDD ja man XD! Voll der Chika-Magnet und so XD