Today I want to post about something that was on my mind for a long time now. This post is about art/ artworks!
I was in a deep art-slump the last months and I had no fun when I was drawing at all. It was like I had just to look at my pencils and I would imediately feel discouraged.
It was not much of a difference before though, somehow I had no fun by making art the last years.
Ever since I lost my Interest in "The Gazette" I was like empty and had no Ideas, no inspiration. Back then, as I still liked them I always had Ideas and wanted to do Fanarts. It was like my head was full of them and I just had to bring them to paper. It was easy. After I lost my Interest in them my creativity was turned down, as if a fountain would just stop floating. Moreover I was somehow more eager to please my watchers, to gain new ones, to be even somewhat recognized for my art. I think that was the worst. I always compared myself to other artists, thought about how to become better, how to create things that would please everyone and I just lost all my motivation and all the fun I had when I drew something.
I even thought my art would be some kind of worthless since no one commented and stuff. I know now how stupid and distructive this kind of acting is. It takes away all your creativity. I mean, it's not a bad thing to look at other peoples art, but you should enjoy it and not turn yourself down because you compare it to your own art which is not "as good as this picture" and stuff. Well, that's easyer said then done though.
I also made the mistake to think it would become better if I force myself to draw more and train more, but this made it even worse. I admire artists that are constantly working on themselves, train a lot and which are drawing like 6 sketchbook pages a day, but that is just not me. Maybe I'm lazy, but that's ok I think. I want drawing to be fun again. I want it to be something I enjoy and not something I feel I have to do and which I have to become better all the time with.
I decided to start over. I don't want to care about anything and anyone when I draw. I don't want to please anyone. I'm sorry if this is kind of rude but I will from now on try to please myself and only myself with the stuff I draw. I want to be comfortable with what I'm doing. And I want to enjoy it again. I think the stuff I will draw may change from now on. I tryed to draw more girly stuff the last months, because I wanted to develope skills in this part of drawing, but it's no fun at all.
So, let's get back to VK, right? Let's get back to the roots and have some fun again ;3
![]() |
| Tsuzuku-Mejibray |

7 Kommentare:
du hast in allem ein talent dich zu sehr zu stressen, keksi xD
aber ich liebe deine zeichnungen, egal was es ist <33333
stimmt wohl ;O; hw, ich versuche das zu ändern! >o<
danke :3 *umfluff* du bist süß <3
ooooh sweetie, i think you don't know how much i understand you ! Last year I had a time like that, me too : no inspiration, no ideas, no fun. + comparing to my artist-idols, of course ! It has been a ery bad time for me, and hopefully it passed. Now i can draw again, more determinated as ever !
Just trust in you and draw what you want, what you like, because actually, that's what you enjoy drawing, what makes you happy, which gives your style a soul. Your soul !
So c'mon blondie-sweet-girl, fight and enjoy !
X3 thx SO much! I'm glad to hear that you where able to pass this phase! I will give my all and enjoy it to the fullest! ^w^
lovely blog.
that is a very nice drawing.
you have a great talent.
x0 chelsea
chelseathetraveler.blogspot.com
wonderful read! <3
thx so much ;w;!
Kommentar veröffentlichen