Freitag, 25. Mai 2012

Short Holidays *w*

Hello my dear readers!

Today our short university holidays started *+* I'm so happy, the last weeks where pure stress! I had no time to draw anything at all, I'm sorry ;O;
I had tons of work to do and still have a lot on my list, but today I skipped learning and all those things and just relaxed. I went to the rhein river and took a sun bath while reading old popteen magazines XD I needed inspiration for shopping later that day ^^




After the sunbath I went to the city and bought some new clothes. I already went shopping yesterday with Rui, but I couldn't find any shoes that would fit my stupid feet. They are just not made for shoes XD' Everytime I search new ones it's like hell. I don't know how many shoes I tryed till finally one pair fitted my feet XD'' Well, I also tryed to get a new hairstyle for the dokomi which will be tomorrow. Rui and me will help selling stuff at Takagi Bookstore's table and I wanted to go for curls again but... last times Rui made them for me and I'm so clumsy, I burned my hand real bad and the curls are also looking weird and a bit too messed up XD' So...I think it will be straight hair again tomorrow XD'


messy hair is messy XD

I hope I will be able to draw lots of stuff in the upcoming holiday-week! ;O;

2 Kommentare:

Kassidy hat gesagt…

You're so cute! I love reading Popteen, there's so many cute coords and hairstyles~

Chiruki hat gesagt…

thank you so much ;O;!
And yes, popteen is great *+* I LOVE Okarie X3 moreover the clothes are so pretty *+*!