I'm back from Dokomi Convention, it was very stressfull! >o< I'll post about it later since I didn't take any pictures (but Rui did and I'll steal them from her if she blogs about Dokomi *ohohoho* XD)
Today I decided on finally working on the 2-weeks-challenge which is part of a new group on animexx (german anime/manga fanpage). It's about drawing something in 2 weeks, the topic this time is "Perspective". If you want to join our group please do so ;3 (But it's german only so... it's better if you are able to understand german XD) : http://animexx.onlinewelten.com/zirkel/BeCrea/beschreibung/
I decided on drawing Rin and Len (Vocaloid) because I really reeeeeeally do like Valshe and she covers so many Len songs *+* I especially love "Soundless Voice", it's such a nice song ;O;!
Therefore I drew them both in their "Soundless Voice" outfits. And because the topic was "Perspective" I drew them from an upper angle (I hate doing this, cause I suck at drawing things that way but it's a good practice to do so...)
but somehow I think I should have drawn something like a big city with lots of buildings and stuff to fit this challenge XD''' Ah well... I did it my way XD'''

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen