Weeee it's sunday and I'm in my lazy mood xD Grabbed some papers and drew onto them, I'm kinda self-conscious if it's about drawing into my moleskine...it's stupid but I'm always afraid to ruin a page, I want it to look nice and pretty but that's not what a Sketchbook is for I guess... XD'
I hate this. I feel so much more free when I draw onto loose paper sheets which can be easyly thrown away if the sketch I made looks to bad xD' Got to overcome this habit, it sucks to be that limited if it's about my sketchbook.
Well, today I doodled a bit and made some sketches of Koichi *_* I started liking mejibray recently, mainly because of mysano *g*
Ahh I want to put colors to the right one *+* I mean, he has PINK hair, how fancy is that?! XD

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen