Today I planned to go to an event called "Rhein in flammen" which could be translated as "Rhein in flames". "Rhein" is the name of a big river nearby Bonn and there will be a big event with an spectacular firework in the evening. But I'm sick. Somehow I felt really weak today, I think it's because of stress and such. Pressure at university is really strong at the moment and sometimes I'm just overwelmed by all the tasks I have to finish before the end of this semester.
Moreover I went to cologne yesterday to go to the D-concert together with Rui which was quite exausting since we waited one hour at the train station to go home. The concert was great but my mood wasn't the best, somehow I'm kinda incompatible to events or meetings at the moment. I think I should do more sports again, it has a really big impact on how I feel and the last weeks I became kinda lazy. My mood dropped immediatly, it's crazy.
Well, since I felt sick and was not able to go to the event today I drew a bit to get rid of my stress.
I thought it would be nice to draw my OC Tomomi again. Maybe I will put some colors on this one now but I don't know... I feel really bad again. I hate those mood swings.

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen