Samstag, 12. Mai 2012

Hello my dear readers!

Today I finally finished the pic I started a few days ago. I'm not that pleased with the result -_- The Background Idea I had turned out to be ugly but I can't find a better solution for this problem then the one I drew now. I think the BG really sucks, I like the rest though. Got to learn so much more about how to put shades and lights in the right place >O< But I'll work on that from now on, I want to become better
^-^!
Well, have some step by step pictures!







I don't know which one I like more, the fullbody or the headshot. I guess the second looks better but the pic is quite small so it might get blurry if I upload it at Deviantart ;O;

Have a nice weekend!^^

2 Kommentare:

Lizzie Bee hat gesagt…

Aaah I really like it! ^^ Especially the way you drew the facial expression~

Do you have an art tumblr btw? :3

Chiruki hat gesagt…

Hey Lizzie!

Thx a lot ^-^

I have an art related tumblr thouh, but I'm reblogging a lot of other stuff that inspires me there too.
http://deepvanilla.tumblr.com/

have a nice week! ^^