Samstag, 3. März 2012

Toradora

Hello hello!
Just finished this one ^-^



Yesterday I started watching "Toradora" and it's so cute XD Especially Tenori Taiga *_* I love her nickname since it describes her character very well ^-^ Thumbs up for this anime, gonna go on watching now xD Just 6 Series left and I'll finish season 1 xD Did nothing but draw and watch anime today, this must be holidays ^-^

(btw. this is what happens if I have no Idea what to draw and just start drawing with my wacom^^ I think this is what my pictures would look like if I'd use acrylics or oil based paint ^^)

4 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

saw this img in the feed and i was like: "nuuuh.. is it..?!" n it was!!:DD awesome artwork. lovley to see some toradora fanart,n GREAT such! <3

Chiruki hat gesagt…

WAH you like Toradora too? *_* I want to draw more, I'm totally into it atm XD Did you draw some fanarts too drend? ^-^ I would love to see some of you *w*!

Lizzie Bee hat gesagt…

Looks cute! ^^

Chiruki hat gesagt…

thx @ Lizzie ^^!