Freitag, 9. März 2012

Sweet Pepper

Finished the Ibuki picture ^-^ Thought I could upload some step by step pictures (but there aren't THAT many, I'm sorry XD')



I normally start with coloring the skin tones because there is a certain danger that I will smudge the other colors of surrounding objects into the white parts of the skin and if it's about skin it has to look neat and clean. After coloring it, the other colors won't be able to ruin this part of the pic anymore XD



afterwards I started the background. This time I had no plan after coloring the skin. Normaly I would go on with coloring the hair parts but this time i just went on with what I wanted to color the most.



The next step was coloring the hair and a few other parts of the background + his clothes.



The last thing I colored where those boards behind him. I couldn't decide on the right color and procastinated this part till the end ^^'
Well well :3 I think the next Pic will be one of Mysanos Character link Isn't she cute? GOT to draw her *_*!

Keine Kommentare: