Montag, 5. März 2012

Ibuki sketch and lines

Hello!
Today I finally started something better XD It has a Background! (omg a real background *w*)! Nowadays I'm to lazy to draw backgrounds but I wanted to practice a bit since I really suck at drawing proper BG's.
It was a pain in the ass since my rubber-pencil broke and I had to do it with the lead only XD' I need to buy a new one but since I already decided on buying a thiner one it's ok, gonna visit Düsseldorf tomorrow and buy a new one ^-^



I drew a scene of one of my Rpg's. It's Ibuki (D=Out) preparing some food for a special someone xD Hope he will be more recognizable after coloring it >o< !



I also finished the lines. Why are sketches always much more pretty then lines? durrr...
well, thats it for today^^ Have a nice evening :3

2 Kommentare:

Kassidy hat gesagt…

I really adore your style of drawing! Can't wait to see the final result :3

Chiruki hat gesagt…

Thx a lot Kassidy^^ I'm already coloring it ;3 Gonna finish it soon :3!