I'm sorry, I wasn't able to update the last few days ;O;! I'm not that creative at the moment and need to dig myself out of this down so I have no new drawings to post, but I thought about another quite entertaining thing and want to post this now ^^!
I'm always very interested in what kind of Artbooks my favorite Artists are owning and recommending and since I LOVE such posts I thought I could give a short overview about my favorite Artbooks as well :3 I won't post them all together since this would be a huge spam of pics and text, therefore I'll start with 2 of them first and continue posting others later ;3
Let's get started!

wuahaha the mountain of luck, in my eyes though XD I LOVE those books, they are great!
First one I would like to post about is:

Shinobu Takayamas Amatsuki Art Book *_* This one is just georgeus! I LOVE it. It's my favorite out of all the books I own, even if it's quite small and thin. The Illustrations are adorable and very colorfull and since I'm addicted to this artist I could not resist and bought it right away as I saw it ^^ I bought a few Amatsuki Manga too in Japan and I can just say that this Artist is one of my favorites!
Second and last for today:

Tsukiji Nao's Nostalgia Art Book! Another book I wouldn't give away EVER since it's made out of prettyness and beautiful stuff *_* Found this one in Akihabara in Japan and couldn't resist, even if my money was already quite low that day XD'' I heard that her Manha Adekan is quite popular in germany atm. ^^ Not wondering though, the Manga is pretty as hell and this Artbook contains a big amount of Artworks belonging to this series! The colors are especially great and she tends to put endless amounds of details into her pics which makes this book very pretty too ^^!
Well, more next time :3 Hope you enjoyed this kind of art related post!^^
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen