At the moment my head is just empty. I ca'nt imagine anything that would be worth a sketch or artwork at all. No Ideas. No inspiration. Which is probably the reason for this thingy:

I love Kingdom hearts. I really, really do. But not this shitty task where you have to escort minnie XD'' I HATE this part of the game XD JUST HATE IT. But I drew this XD Makes no sence at all hum? Well, no ideas at all as I told you, therefore this just...came..out of my pen while drawing. It's not even half harted. It's junk because I drew something that I did'nt like at all. The fuck is going on with me? I need inspiration ;__; I need something worth to be drawn ;_; Any suggestions? Bands? Anime? Music in general? Something? I'm desperate atm. ;___;
(But theres one good thing about this sketch XD I like how Sora turned out! Its been exactly one year since I drew him last time ( http://deepvanilla.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d2m914i ) I think my style changed a lot and I like that a lot *+* Moreover I love the scan XD thx to my mom and her advanced scanner *w*!)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen