Sonntag, 18. März 2012

New sketch + new layout

Hello my dear readers! ^w^

Since it's Spring and everything seems to become brighter and lighter I thought about changing my Blog. I had this old layout since a very long time and I needed some changes (but I'm still not done yet, will change a few more things from time to time^^)
I think it looks more fancy now, the old one was not that bright and shiny!

The last days I couldn't really work on anything, I had several appointments and moreover my parents are redecorating my moms studio atm. and I couldn't use her light box and scanner etc..
I'm at my own apartment today and took the chance to scan the artwork I'm working on atm..







It's a picture I'm making for Mysano. She created a new character a few weeks ago and I immediately fell in love with this cute girl *_* Her name is Minoe and it was SO much fun to draw her *_* I like how her hair turned out but I guess the lineart will be no fun again -_- To many details XD!

Well well, tomorrow Rui and I are going to Essen *+* It's time for some shopping at Primark! I need to get new clothes for spring and we will celebrate the end of Rui's exam-period *+*

4 Kommentare:

Christiane hat gesagt…

Dein Stil ist echt was besonderes *_*

Chiruki hat gesagt…

gracias frau C. *W*!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wow!! Your art is awesome! I love your new layout too, very cool :) xx

http://radioactive-diamonds.blogspot.co.uk/

Chiruki hat gesagt…

thx a lot! :3