Hello my dear readers!
There's not so much going on here right now so have a few shots of my last days here ^-^
from left upper corner to lower right corner:
1. It's getting colder here! Took this one on a windy autumn day last week^^
2. yesterday I went to tokyo to meet Soan (pic 3!), we went to sweets paradise in Harajuku and had some delicous cake!
4. new poncho-alike sweater from uniklo. I like that store *+*!
5. get's *+* I ordered the book (the black one) a few weeks ago to get me into drawing again! Worked quite well, I'm happy I bought it. The Name is "Mut zum Skizzenbuch", it's German only I think ^^' Very nice one! Moreover I got this cute shirt by mail from Mysano a few days ago *_* I love Tototro, so it was the ultimative gift XD I didn't expect to get a present from her so I was very happy and surprised as it arrived *w*! The tissues where a gift from Soans Friends yesterday XD So nice! In Japan they have no "real" and strong ones; it's great that I got them XD! Moreover I bought those cute stickers yesterday at tokyo <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">6. New knit I bought at forever 21 *_* so comfy!
Last 2 ugly pictures (sry, I couldn't take better ones, it's already to dark in my room but I will have no time to blog tomorrow)
I doodle a lot recently, it's more stressless than trying to draw something "big".
Have a nice week!
3>


2 Kommentare:
Oh wow! WOWnderful photos!! :)
thank you ^-^!
Kommentar veröffentlichen