Hello my dear readers!
So, today it's Saturday and I'm staying at home because I ate something wrong and feel really bad since 3 days XD' But it's getting better slowly so it should be ok soon.
It's getting really cold at Tsukuba lately and everyone is cuddling up in some warm coats and scarfs!
A group of other international students went to Nikko last Wednesday and I joined them, since Nikko is famous for it's pretty shrines and beautifull nature.
It was such a nice trip! Have a few pictures!
Even the train ride was pretty X3 The landscape was so nice and the weather was sunny and great too!
As we arrived at Nikko I was so happy to see that there where still leaves on the trees! I thought they would be gone by now since a friend told me so, but they where still there, red and shiny and pretty *_*!
The shrines and buildings where just great! If you ever get to visit Japan and stay nearby Tokyo you should visit this place! I took so many pictures, it's crazy LOL.
The roof of this shrine was the prettyest thing I've seen since a long time *_* It looked so stunning! The only negative point about this trip: it was SO FREAKING COLD XD'
At some point I hadn't any feelings inside my hands and feet XD' But if you ignore the temperature or go in summer I think Nikko is a great place to go! ^^
As we where done visiting the shrines we went inside of a random restaurant and oh my gosh, it was so cool! Look at those walls! They where full of little notes, pictures and letters of all the visitors that came there before us! Our group also made some notes after finishing dinner and we all sticked them onto the wall! Mine is the one with the little cat (foto on the right), I wrote it on some business card from the bank in my hometown XD
well well, on monday university starts again and tomorrow I'll attend the nightmare concert I talked about in my last entry. Today I'll stay home and cure my stomach I think ;O; I'll never eat anything anymore which is not totally fresh and OK to eat XD' I swear XD'
Have a nice weekend! ^-^





Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen