Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012

Bittersweet

Hello my dear readers!

I didn't post for a long time, which is mainly because there where no special events recently / if there where some I forgot to take good pictures, so I'm very sorry!
Today I had one of those days when I just wan't to stay at home and see no one / have no lectures but I had a few, so no way out, I had to go.
It's strange I still have a lot of trouble with getting used to living here, it really depends on my mood and on the day if I feel fine or horrible. It's crazy, you never know how you will feel tomorrow and if you will be totally lucky to be abroad or if you will feel homesick, tired and not motivated to do anything at all. I think it's normal since I never experienced something like this study-abroad thing before, but it's scary and sometimes hard to get into a good mood again.

Well, enough of that. At least I can show you my new baby *_*! It's a Fujifilm polaroid camera and I'm totally in love with it :3! It's so easy to take cute pictures with this one, really amazing!




I made a lot pictures with Izumi, Aika and Ina as we went to karaoke last week ^-^ It was so much fun ;O; I'm sad, because Izumi moved to Paris now to study there and I won't be able to see her for a long time ;__;


I really love this girl, she is so much fun and incredibly cute ^-^! Well, I'm going for a long and intensive run now I guess, got to push my mood up and running always helps (as well as food does... I HATE IT XD' Food is my enemy here XD') Have a last picture I took a few weeks ago! You can see Mount Tsukuba (The mountain we climbed a few weeks ago) at the horizon *_*!



See you! ^-^

2 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Polaraoid cams are again available? Wow :). I have an old one, but I thought I would never get films for it any more.. :3
xxx, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

ss hat gesagt…

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Angela
angelabrooks741@gmail.com