It's been some time, isn't it? XD Had my first exam period at Tsukuba University the last days and was mostly busy with learning and getting stuff into my head. I also caught a cold again and wasn't in the mood for blogging at all.
Now exams are over and I have 1 week of autumn holidays *_* A whole week! Nyahaha. Planning on doing a lot of stuff, e.g. traveling to Niko and visiting Disneyland with Ina on Thursday ^-^ I'm SO looking forward to it! Moreover there will be a concert this weekend which I will visit with Ina too^^
It's a Nightmare-concert... I don't even like them a lot but Ina asked me to go together and since I didn't visit a single concert here since Rui left (shame on me, but it's just no fun if you go alone ;O;!), I just said yes.
The last few days I spend at home, relaxing and bring my live back to normal again. Exam-time is always pretty disgusting I think. My live goes not in a straight line if I'm all about learning and cramming and I HATE it XD' But well, that's what you have to do if you are a Student!
I think the exams went quite well so it's ok.
Yesterday I went to a big shoppingmall nearby to get some things there *hoho*
Have a few pics!
1. Cute Sentimental Circus Elephant, I was sneaking around this one since 3 months and finally decided to buy it yesterday XD' I couldn't resist any longer, no matter how useless stuffed animals are, they look so cute xDD!
2. Apples *_* I normally can't eat them since I've got an allergy against many fruits, but I found out that if I peel them and heat them up in a frypan I can eat them without any problems! Lucky me! I added a lot of cinnamon and it tasted SO good!
As I went to the bookstore I found the new Pixiv Girls Collection Artbook! I was so so happy! Waited for this one to be issued since ages XD! I really love all the Pixiv-Artbooks, they are great, no exceptions! In this Issue Wicked Alucard was featured too *_*! I really adore his Pictures and was happy to see his Pics there :3
Last but not least I got this new Agenda! I really needed one since I had so many to-do Lists and Planners laying around, it wasn't funny anymore XD' I think I'm a bit crazy if it's about organizing everything, I let go of this habit the last weeks and my live became so chaotic! I really need lists and plans to accomplish everything I want to do!
This Agenda is perfect for all the thing's I need to write down, since there is a monthly overview at the beginning and it also has very big daily collumns *+* It also has space for a small sketchbook at the front :3! Just perfect, I'm much more organized now! ^-^ I also got this cute Totoro stamp to mark days where I achieved all the thing's I had to do + my daily goals :3 It's for motivation and works quite well *hehe*
Another random thing (sry, this post isn't organized at all LOL), I was watching TV the other day when I saw a show where Taylor Swift did a performance. I didn't know her that much before since for me she was always kind of the female Justin Bieber and I don't like such kind of...hyped...Idols? XD'
But OMG she looked so pretty at her appearence at the show and her Music also catched me somewhat! She is so beautiful! O_O' I was stunned, and stared at the screen like crazy. XD Isn't she just adorable? Her style is great!
Ok, enough of this random stuff, have some drawings from the last weeks at the end of this post XD I'm sorry, next time I will write a more structured post again XDD





Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen