I'm slightly behind with blogging, got to much work at the moment ^^'
This weekend Me and a few friends climbed Mount Tsukuba which is located nearby the City of Tsukuba :3 It was such a nice trip, even if the weather wasn't the best.
We started early in the morning and climbed until noon ^^!
![]() |
| 1. Starting point: the bus station in front of our dorm XD 2. Mount Tsukuba with big big clouds above XD |
The way up was really pretty but hard! There where no fences securing the way and we had to climb up really steep cliffs. I think it was even a bit dangerous but we managed to survive XD' I felt a bit random with my handbag, the others had backpacks which where way more comfortable but I didn't know that the way up would be this difficult >_< All the other climbers where even more advanced and had those climbing sticks and more equipment XD'
![]() |
| lost in the woods XD |
Nature was sooo pretty though! I want to climb up there again, carrying a real camera and not just my phone cam XD'
Well, it was a lot of fun :3 It was also a nice workout! I want to do more sports since I think I gained some Kilo the last weeks. Japanese food is to yummy and supermarkets are a big tension for me. Moreover I'm to lazy to prepare healthy food every day =_=' I need to chaaaange this ;O;!
Well, got to go to university now and fix my bike before XD' It was smashed down by a Taifun last weekend and the front weel is somewhat broken =_='
Have a nice week XD!



1 Kommentar:
Du siehst so niedlich aus auf dem letzten Foto, wo du mit beiden Händen das Peace-Zeichen neben deinem Gesicht machst. Das Lächeln ist bezaubernd. XD
Kommentar veröffentlichen