Montag, 8. Oktober 2012

Tsukuba University Festival

Hello my dear readers!

As I told you in my last post this weekend was awsome and I wanted to make a seperate post about it, since it was really great *+*
I'm still kind of stunned, but let's begin!
This weekend our University held a big festival all over the campus. There where so many attractions and cool things, I don't know where to start XD Well, have some pictures of saturday first!

1. outfit of the day, 2. big painting in front of the art-building, 3. stage in front of matsumi ike

I dressed up in the morning and went to the campus with Sarah, Leni, Ana and May then. We explored everything first and I was really amazed by all the things that where organized by the students and clubs of our university.
There where a lot of snack bars where you could buy any kind of Japanese food and also a lot of foreign food. Moreover a lot of people dressed up in Yukata and animal costumes *w* I didn't make to many fotos that day since the weather was quite bad and I wasn't in the mood for it, I'm sorry but believe me, it was great. There where also 2 stages on which different Bands and Dancers showed their skills.
In the evening we went to a big Hanabi (Japanese Firework) in a nearby city.

F-f-f-f-fiiiireworks *+*!

It was SO beautiful, just stunning! I also made a video but I made a mistake and now I can't upload it =_= I'm sorry! Maybe I add it later if possible...
We returned in the evening and I just fell to sleep, I was very tired after all that action XD
The next day I met Sarah and we went to the festival again, this time with Sao who is learning german and accompanied us the whole day. 
1.outfit for the second day, 2. Sao, Leni, me, Sarah and Saos Friend in our bulletproof wests and with BIG guns XD

We went to the hounted house that day, which was also organized by students for the festival. It was SO cool and really freaked me out, I dindn't scream so loud since ages XD
The Club which organized this event was really skillfull and build a horror house inside of a class room. But not just that, they made a storyline around it as well, telling us we are a special unit which has to go inside of a laboratory where some people mutated to zombies and need to find some things and return then XD They even gave us big plastic weapons and bulletproof wests and then we went inside XD There where people dressed up as zombies and we had a time limit to find the things inside of the room (which was VERY big and dark, I couldn't see anything at all XD) while they where scaring us to death XD SO SO much fun! 
We did a good job though, getting the second best score that day and even won some prizes *w*!

Afterwards we accompanied Sao to the Art and Design - building where Students held a big exhibition. It was amazing. There are so many damn talanted painters and designers at this Universtiy! Sarah and I even thought about taking art classes next semester, I'm looking so much forward to this!

1. gaybar-poster (yes, they even had a gay-bar organized on campus XDD), 2. classroom inside of the art-building

Afterwards we watched a big dancing-show at the main stage on the campus. It was crazy. Even more damn talented people, dancing like crazy, looking totally amazing while doing what they love.
I think it's really great that there are so many clubs and circels at Japanese Universitys where everyone can work on their talents and become really good. It showed up so much in this festival that everyone here is really into something and has an interest or hobby which he or she really loves!


1 Kommentar:

Lena hat gesagt…

hi! u have a very cool blog! would u like to follow each other? i'll be very happy!)

http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/