Sonntag, 24. Februar 2013

My favorite japanese magazine!

 Hello my dear readers!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
I spend it with friends at Karaoke and at home, trying to motivate myself to learn (failing up until now btw. XD').
Next week the exams start and I have NO idea how to get all this stuff into my head.... but since I'm trying not to freak out too much about that kind of stuff atm. I'm not cramming like hell.
The grades do not really matter anyway since I already got more than enough credit points for my bachelor degree back at my home-university in Germany.
Well, let's go on to a more pleasant topic now!





Since I came to Japan I really enjoyed strolling through the magazine-section of our local bookstore :3 I like spending hours there, discovering the books and magazines and deciding on which to buy *w*! Japanese books and magazines are so much more pretty than european ones in general I think! They are made with so much love and got so many details that you can get lost inside of them so easy :3

Before I came to Japan I read a lot of Popteen and liked the pictures and the clothes too. But right now I'm not into that anymore. There are so much more cuter and cooler magazines out there, which where not sold in Germany and therefore wheren't discovered by me before ^^

One day I went to the bookstore with a friend and we found this super cute magazine, called "古着Mixガールス" (Spelled: furugi mix girls) (meanwhile the name has changed a few times, since it's a very young magazine they are changing the title every now and then to reinvent themselves I guess XD' The newest Issue is called "Mer" and I hope they will keep this name since it's confusing if they change every month XD')

We immediately fell in love with this magazine! Let me show you some pictures ;3


The layout is just adorable. There are so many cute details on each page and I just LOVE how they manage to make every page cute and full of details without overdoing it. The clothes presented are also adorable I think and they also have a "health and beauty"-section, as well as some street snaps in every Issue. Moreover they have cute Diary-alike articles about their modles which are all damn cute and adorable :3


I was lucky enough to find this magazine one month after it's first release, so I could buy every issue except of the first one XD! I will definetly continue to buy them because they are just art in my point of view. Cutest Magazine I've ever seen. I'm so addicted that I always check the store a fiew times in a month to get the newest issue right away LOL.
The only problem will be to bring them all back home to germany in Summer XD'' But well...it's still time enough to figure out how that will work out XD

Another good thing that happened a few days ago: I met a friend from my home Universityin Germany in Tokyo and we went to the Animate in Ikebukuro! It's hilarious that I didn't went there up until now, a few years ago this would have been the first shop you would have find me in after returning to Japan and now im LIVING here and didn't go up until now. I think it's a sad devolopement. I'm so out of art and all that stuff at the moment that it just didn't seem to be worth a visit. I hope I'll be able to change myself back to this Artbook and pretty Manga-loving person I was years ago.

Well, let's get to the point, it was great to visit the animate and there where several floors full of original artworks and it seemed more like an exhibition than a shop to me. They changed their whole concept O_O'(or maybe it's just a short-term thing and they change back afterwards? I don't know XD)!
First I was shocked but then it was pretty cool! And it made me start watching a new anime which was also part of the "exhibition" at animate! It's called "K" and if you didn't watch it up until now I highly recommend to change this LOL.
I was a big fan of Durarara and "K" is just like that but better XD The animations are damn adorable and the story is some kind of final fantasy - durarara - x - thingy XD! Plus the characters are very cool ^w^! Have the opening here to get a first impression ;3


             


Have a nice week! ^-^

2 Kommentare:

Rui hat gesagt…

der header ist so hübsch *O* du hast so talent~

Chiruki hat gesagt…

gwww sankyuuu hasi ;O;!!! <3<3<3