Hello my dear readers!
I'ts been forever since my last post here. I'm sorry, but recently I don't have the time to blog here.
I'm really into what I'm doing at the moment (drawing and japanese) and blogging here takes me forever so I had to step back from it. I hope you are all well and fine! I just wanted to say that it may be that I won't post here again for a long time so if you where watching this blog because of my Artworks please take a look at my new Facebook Page!
I'm almost updating daily at the moment which takes a lot of time as well. I'm sry that I'm letting my blog here down ^^' If you are interested in my life here in Japan this may be fun to watch:
It's the new promotion Video for my University here and I took part in it ;3 Can you spot me? XD (I think it's pretty easy LOL) I have one month left in Japan now and will use it as good as possible :3! I hope you all enjoy whatever you are doing atm.! Maybe I'll start regular blogging again if I'm back and have more time, we will see :3
Have a nice week + see you soon (maybe?^w^)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen