Arg, feels like I haven't been posting in ages. I'm sorry. Had a rough time the last weeks/month, but I think I'm fine now. Maybe I'll post about what was going on later... we will see.
I hope you had a nice Valentines Day? I celebrated it with my friends a few days before the actual day *lol* We made cupcakes and cake and went to karaoke afterwards!
It was so much fun and the cupcakes where simply delicious! ^-^ Thx again Sao for allowing us to abuse your place XD!
On Wednesday Audrey, a friend from france and me decided to make some valentines chocolate to give it to our friends on Valentines Day. Unfortunately we mixed it up with water and...it turned out as a big mess LOL The chocolate didn't go back to it's normal texture, it stayed somewhat softish and at the end I couldn't give it away at all ;O; There where just 5 pieces that turned out ok and I gave them to Sarah and Anja >,< I was petty disapointed because I wanted to give away more to my other friends as well ;_;
It was so much fun making it though! In Japan Valentines Day is quite famous and on the 14th. of march all the girls are making cute chocolate or cupcakes/cakes to give it to their beloved ones! It's also ok to give it to your friends and your teachers though! Every store sells a lot of decoration and "do it yourself" equipment, it was very easy to make the chocolate this way ^-^!
One month later there is this day called "white day" and the boys have to return white chocolate to the girl they like ^^ Quite cute but a bit over the top I guess XD' Everyone was a bit crazy about Valentines Day and stores and television commercials where overflowing with stuff and advertisements!
The last days I made some german food for a Japanese friend. It was fun and quite delicious which surprised me since I'm not that good at cooking XD Have some Pictures from my Instagram!
I also just returned from Starbucks where they are launching their new spring campain at the moment! It's all about Sakura (cherry tree blossom) and they are selling new drinks and tumblrs!
I just HAD to try the Sakura-drink because I heard it's delicious and hell yes, it was! I also got myself a tumblr because...it's pink and there are cherry blossoms all over it and... I wanted one so badly since ages XD And it's pink! XDD PIIIINK! XD (main reason to buy it XD)
I'm getting more and more into Starbucks since I went to Japan, since it's just the nicest place to be on campus I think. The music is always good, the drinks are delicious und the atmosphere is quite and calm, just perfect for learning!
I hope the tumblr is also good qualitiy, but I guess so since friends told me they are good. I bought one from the disney store at Odaiba last year but it was always losing water =_='
![]() |
| Enormous pink-roses to cover up the mess which I call my room LOL. Got to clean up now XD' |
That's it for today! Sorry for not posting recently, I have plans to work harder on this blog from now on and improve it :3 I also have a few ideas about doing new stuff on this blog ^w^!
Have a nice week! ^w^




Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen