Ahhh it's so hard at the Moment, there is so much work piling up, especially homework and other stuff for university but I started to fight my procastination-habits and worked a lot this weekend to get my shit done and to reorganize my freetime!
I found also some time to draw *w*
![]() |
| nhh didn't I forget something? (asking myself this question all the time XD') |
I know the left arm is so wrong XD But I have no time to fix it now, so please just ignore it's abnormal length XD' will go on with doing homework now! Have a nice week ^-^!

3 Kommentare:
aaah too CUTE! >//< i'd love to pull those ears.. <3
Awesome drawing. You obviously have a better eye than I do because I didn't even notice there was anything wrong with the left arm! ∩( ・ω・)∩
@drend: thx ^-^ Hehe XD
@ Marienni: ahh it's just because I'm very critical about my own stuff I think ^^
Kommentar veröffentlichen