Montag, 17. September 2012

Hajime!

Hello my dear readers!

Today is the 17th of September which is an national holiday here in Japan! It's the day of the Respect for the aged and everyone is having a free day because of that ^.^ Well, almost everyone, there are several shops opened but the University is closed today and I took advantage of this and went to Tokyo yesterday to go Party with Ina at Shibuya!

with pretty Ina *+* I LOVE her hair! She looks like a princess *w*

I wasn't able to go Party at all since I am here, because at Tsukuba there are almost no clubs etc. where you can go, so this was a very nice chance to have some fun ^-^
Ina and I started with a little bit of shopping at Ikebukuro and also had dinner there *+* It was so yummy!




We ate this at some hawaii inspired restaurant xD The waitress was welcoming the guests with a happy "Aloha!" and the food was so pretty and tasted so good! I was especially happy because this plate contained a lot of vegetables which I do not eat here a lot since it's so pricy ><  (I have to change this though since my eating-habits at the moment are not very healthy and I will become fat if I do not change something about it XD''' Unhealthy food at Japan is a really big temptation I guess, everything tastes so good and I could just eat all day without doing anything else XD')
Moreover there where some mashed potatoes below the meat and OMG I didn't notice how much I miss mashed potatoes here in Japan until I ate some yestderday evening *+* SO YUMMY XD!

Ah, we also made Puris, so have a look at our Outfits for that day ^^



Afterwards we went clubbing and Karaoke and had a lot of fun ^-^ It's so nice to have Ina nearby at Tokyo *w*°!
Last but not least here are some pics I took with Instagram the last weeks ^-^ Some of you may already know them but I thought about uploading them here too!



1. heavy summer rain in front of my window *w*
2. waiting for my bus to arrive.
3. cute little insect *_* (Those are really big and scary if they are flying around, but if you take a close look they are so pretty I think ^-^!)
4. self-picture XD'
5. one of the kittys that are running around in our area. They are so nice and cute, always trying to get some cuddling and nice words ^^
6. Sunset + pretty blossoms at a tree nearby our dorm 


Have a nice week! ^-^

3 Kommentare:

Nejuko hat gesagt…

'Glad you enjoy life in Japan ! It must be so cool to change of country like that... I wish one day i'll study in an other country, out of France ! (Sweden or Ireland would be so perfect *o*)

Chiruki hat gesagt…

hey^^ yes it is cool but its also hard sometimes! be prepared ;3

Anonym hat gesagt…

The food looks so delicious :)

Visit my blog and become a follower if you want
minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com