Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

~,~

Hello my dear readers!

I'm sorry but at the moment I have no time to update frequently -_- My live is a big mess and I have to get a lot of things done. Especially University is kinda harsh at the moment and moreover I feel like a raw egg, getting angry and sad about stupid little things. I have no time to draw because my exams are about to come up and I'm also kinda demotivated if it's about drawing. There are so many great artists out there and I would like to catch up with them but I feel like this will just not happen which really makes me feel down and kind of worthless (?). Yeah... I think this discribes what I feel.
Well, there are also good things to wirte about, I pass more time with my friends recently which makes me feel really good and gifted. I really love all of my friends a lot and to be with them is the best thing to do right now.


5 Kommentare:

Bambiprinzessin hat gesagt…

Sind die linken deine Laufschuhe? :3 Die sehen genauso dermaßen sportlich aus wie meine und sind genau deswegen ja eig übel uncool. Aber ich liebe sie dafür :D
ich hoffe btw der Lauf hat Spaß gemacht? ♥

Chiruki hat gesagt…

XDD ja das sind meine Laufschuhe^^
Ey das hat stil ja XD Voll sporty und so XD Und jaa, der Lauf war toll *+*!

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Aw cute photos :) x

Chiruki hat gesagt…

thx a lot :3

Anonym hat gesagt…

I really like your blog !

http://FumixLand.blogspot.fr/