Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

Expressions + Chibi-giveaway

Hello my dear readers!

On Friday I started trying to draw different expressions to my new Characters Face XD' I'm not good at this but I'm trying to improve, therefore you have to deal with a lot of fails and try-and-error stuff on this blog at the moment XD I'm sorry XD!



Haha, the "Happy" one is ok, but the rest is a bit weird XD
I think it would be the best to draw expressions only for a few months but since I'm very impatient I think this is not going to happen XD Nonetheless I should draw those kind of things more often... >O<
Ahhh this weekend was like hell @_@ My head is full of Japanese grammar and I think if I learn just a bit more it's going to explode ;O; Well, at least I'm done for today >.<


Chibis are so much fun atm. XD I think it would be nice to draw more of them... anyone interested? I would like to start a small Chibi-Giveaway!

I think I could at least draw three of my dear blogreaders as chibis, if you would like me to do so?
So, if you want me to draw you as a chibi,  post a comment below and show me a picture of yourself (link)! ^^ The three first people that are doing so will be drawn by me!

2 Kommentare:

Dragonfly-666 hat gesagt…

Aww ich will ich will XD Voll die süße Idee X3

Alexiev hat gesagt…

Great art...

Best wishes from Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar
Proyectos - Illustrations
Alexiev Store - venta de originales
@alexievg en twitter