Freitag, 8. Juni 2012

Fotodiary + Sketch

Hellooo again!^^

I just came back from shopping with my mom and thought I could update with a sketch I made yestderday^^


 I wanted to create a new OC...He is way toooo skinny XD' Need to change his outfit too. And he has no name until now. Any Ideas? XD A Japanese Name would be cool I guess.

And because I was pretty busy and had no time at all to blog regularly I post a small fotodiary of my last weeks too :3 Had lots of fun with my friends in my rare freetime XD!


Well, today will be my last free day. I decided to get serious with studying from tomorrow onwards, so this will be my last chance to be lazy and draw stuff XD Therefore I will go and get my pencils now :3 See ya <3

Keine Kommentare: