
I started with the one on the left and it was just my own mood portrayed as a chibi XD' I wasn't able to draw anything good and it makes me always very angry if it happens, even if I don't show it on the outside xD My inside looks like this XD Angry me xD!
The second came into my mind after our easter-family dinner. I wore my new high heels all day long and my feet where dying (but omg those shoes are SO pretty, I had to wear them XD!)...and yes, after putting them off my feet cryed because of luck and such.
Next one is another self portray (as all of them are XD). I started Jogging last Winter again and I am totally addicted to it by now. There is nothing better than going out for a run *W*! Love love love it!
Last one is another part of my live I really love: my friends :3 Especially cute Rui-Chan ! I never drew us before but it was fun, maybe I'll do it again :3
2 Kommentare:
Aww your style is so cute!
thx *w*!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen