It was so so much fun and we learned a lot of new vocabulary XD! Our Japanese friends too of course, it's so much fun sharing each others language and culture ^-^
This will be a short picture post about today. My cam ruined most of the pics though, but others turned out ok and i'm quite too exited not to share them ^^ We ate so much yummy food *_* cake and sushi and...ahhh… it was so nice LOL XD I LOVE food XD! Especially cake and sushi, so today was great XD!

me before leaving ^^ It's quite warm at the moment and I was able to leave my jacket open all day long *_* I love spring <3

This thing was producing chocolate bunnys and hearts and JUST EVERYTHING ah gowd, marry me? XD The museum was very cool btw., you even get free chocolate (not THAT much as I imagined it to be... sadly XD)

cute chocolate vending machine^^ somehow it reminds me of a robot XD! Can you see the eyes and his mouth? He has curly hair and a mirror-necklace ;3 (which is reflecting my face *w*) I want him in my room! XD

last picture xD Yes...I really enjoy food a lot XD' ahhh~ wakame salad is best *_*!!!
Tomorrow is my day off, I finished all my homework by today and will draw tomorrow all day long *_* (well...after sleeping a lot of course XD) This will be great *_*!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen