Wwww as I told you yesterday, today was my day off ^-^
I did nothing but sleep and eat and draw and...watch TV XD
Around noon I felt a bit sick (don't know what happened, my head started hurting and I had to sleep 2 hours to get well again ( body WTF are u doin?!)
Made two sketches today and with that...my old sketchbook is finally full (;O;)
I used this one since 2010 and will change to a moleskine sketchbook now which I bought about 3 months ago XD (I was way to exited to buy it and couldn't hold myself back, even if my old sketchbook wasn't nearly full at that moment xD)
All my favorites artists are using a moleskine sketchbook, therefore I'm pretty curious about how it will work out for me ^^ I usually need lots of space to draw (even if I don't use all of it, I need something big and massive to lay my hand on while drawing. The moleskine is quite small compared to my old sketchbook so it could be a problem but we will see XD)
Today's sketches are:

A quick sketch which I'll work out till next week. My mom's birthday is on wednesday and I thought she would like this little picture of her cat as a fortune teller xD

Black Rock Shooter Fanart. Well, no one except me will be able to tell that it's her but who cares xD'
2 Kommentare:
Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you please join my blog? I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!
Hi shawty! I am Cecilia and i find your blog amazing! but I have a boredom. I joined Blogger for some time and I don’t have enough members! Can you please join my blog? I really need it and I promises to become member of your blog also thank you!
Kommentar veröffentlichen