I think those feelings are good. They make me more creative than happiness I guess, even if this sounds weird.
I don't like beeing sad, don't get me wrong XD But it can be a good situation to start drawing. Today I got this feeling and I tryed to keep it up and not bash it away. It was a good Idea :3 I was finally able to draw something again. Atm stress is just killing me -w-

It's my OC Tomomi again btw. He looks so much older with closed eyes XD' But well, a sad theme needs some maturity, right? ^^ I thought a lot about this one. Like why he could be this sad. Since he wants to become a pianist I think he just hopes his dream comes true and questions if he can make it. I wanna drown my face in a big bunch of flowers right now too ;O; but since it's already winter I've got to be patient till spring begins.
2 Kommentare:
is that your drawing? fantastic.
yes it is! thx :3!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen