Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

ehehe XD'




THIS XD'
I'm a bit worried about this one XD It has to be finished till thursday XD''' I'm working like a machine atm but I'm so slow -.- realy, it takes me years to color this one >w< But I have to make it till thursday! No matter what XD I promised and I won't be late once again! I think for today I've at least to finish Rito too. Yuuki is done, thx god XD'

Luckily I found a bunch of new music to keep my mood up while working ^o^ Startet to listen to ROYZ Music and I realy...like it o,o I always thaught they are pretty but not good XD' But they are both I think XD Surprise! Changed my mind about them XD



I especially like this one :3
Haha got another addiction recently but will talk about this next time XD

Keine Kommentare: