Sonntag, 18. Dezember 2011

2ne1 *_*

I'm so so sooo flashed by this band *_* realy, since I watched 2ne1 tv (like ALL episodes XD') I started to just LOVE them :3
I want to draw Minzy so bad *_* And Dara! Those two are just so cute XD!
Right now I found this at youtube *_* I'm such a fangirl if it's about those girls atm XD so sorry, but I wanted to share this so badly that I HAVE to post it here XD I love this song so much and this version is especially great *_*

2 Kommentare:

Pupunen hat gesagt…

2NE1 is the best! I love Park Bom, she is my idol C:
I think 2NE1's best song is Ugly ^^

Chiruki hat gesagt…

I like "lonely" the most, therefore I was realy happy to find this one *w*
But ugly is also one of my favorites XD Bom is so cute! I think my favorite would be minzy though, I LOVE her style and voice :3