We went to Düsseldorf, had All-you-can-eat with Rui at Okiini's and went for shopping to cologne X3
I baught a bunch of new clothes, now I'm poor again ;O;
We also had time to draw a bit X3

Soan wanted me to draw a girl. At first I failed so hard LOL she looked like a boy XD'
But now it's ok I guess XD
I asked soan to draw a boy and he looked like a girl... XD' We have to work on that issue xD
After that I finally started coloring the Lycaon Lineart I did Months ago for cute Rui ^w^
It was pretty hard to get used to my colored pencils after not using them for almost half a year XD' But well, it's fun to draw with them :3

moreover we watched two incredibly good movies XD!
First is "Fish story" which was packed on my pc for almost a year XD' I never watched it (dunno why), but it was REALY good! *W*
(moreover the main theme song is just great XD)
Second was "Kamikaze Girls" which is also amazing XD! It's quite crazy and funny X3 And the actors are great XD if you are interested in Yankee and Lolita stuff (I know, this is a funny mixture xD') you should watch it X3
1 Kommentar:
uhuhhhhuhhhhh *O* das..mein lycaon bild <333 es wird soooo gut~
Kommentar veröffentlichen