Got to learn for University a lot -_- I hate this. I mean I love learning Japanese but this crazy exam-alike feeling all the time makes me sick. It's as if we would have mid terms everyday, I'm not even able to draw because there is just NO TIME AT ALL atm and if there is some I feel tired and not creative at all. I already need holidays again. As always =_=
Sometimes I think about quitting and stuff but I love this language and it's fun to learn it, it's just that my other courses are to much work and that takes away all the fun about learning what I want to learn, doing what was the reason for me to start studying.
Well well. The next days will be fun though, Soan is going to visit me *_* Guess it will be loads of fun to have her around again X3
Maybe we will even draw something? But I guess we won't, our plans for those 4 days are already quite detailed and stuffed with things XD

ahaha this is old and junky but can't update here without a pic I drew xD Made this one evening in paintchat with soan XD
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen