Donnerstag, 10. November 2011

Chicken Island.

I'm watching a documentary about Hawai on arte atm XD There's an isle called chicken Island XD wanna go there *W* Hawai is such a beautiful place <3
Well well X3 Tuesday was my Birthday and I celebrated it with Rui in Düsseldorf *+* We went to Okiini and had all you can eat (I LOVE it there, you can eat as much sushi as you want *W*)
I got so many cute Presents ;O;
Rui made a book for me which includes a lot of my Deviantart-Favorites *_* Such a cute Idea! It's like a personalized artbook *_* I realy love it :3 She also made Cupcakes for me ;O; Wahhh Rui, why you so nice ;O;?!
Anna and Chris gave some "do it yourself-bubble-tea-set" to me *_* And I also got the first 3 manga of Kuroshitsuji from Thomas *__* me gusta XD!
Nyan I did'nt draw so much the last days, was pretty busy and realy tired if I had free time (which was pretty rare >_<).
But I've got a sketch which I made on saturday ^.^ It's not that good and I even hesitated to upload it here but well, i'm trying to improve ne? Therefore nothing here has to be perfect. It's all about becoming better step by step and not about being perfect right now XD
There you go:





Tryed to draw more perspective-related stuff and...failed XD But I'll keep on trying ^^

Keine Kommentare: