Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012

Kyoto!

Hello my dear readers!

Today I gave myself a day off *w* Was laying in bed until now, watching Japanese TV Shows and reading *W* Such a nice Saturday Morning! It's raining a lot today, so in my eyes I'm using this day just perfectly XD

I finally found some time to edit the foto's I took in Kyoto 2 weeks ago!
I made so many, it's crazy XD Gonna show you a few now ;3

So, let's start! Ina and me decided to go to Kyoto some months ago, because a friend of us is Studying at Kyoto University at the Moment and it was our Chance to stay at his home for a few days without paying anything! Win for having cool friends that let you sleep on their couch XD
As we started our sightseeing tour on the first day the weather was quite bad, but we had lot's of fun though! Sometimes the sun came out, but most of the fotos I took are looking rather as if the world would be ending soon XD'


We went to see a few shrines, then we strolled through gion, where a lot of traditional buildings and cute alleys are lokated! I highly recommend to take those small sideways if you visit gion! They are much more beautiful than the main road where most of the tourists are!
Take a look at this cute curtain and the carefully arranged potted plants! I just LOVE those things. And Kyoto is full of such cute gimmicks!
After Gion we decided to go for the Kiyomizu-dera. To get there you can go by buss, but we decided to go by foot. It was a bit hard because you have to climb a mountain and there are so many tourists everywhere, but it's a quite pretty way with lot's of old buildings on both sides of the streets.

I really love Kyoto and to be honest I would give a lot to go there again (and maybe stay even longer)! Up until now it was my favorite trip and I spend a very good time there! The city is so beautiful, old and new buildings are mixing together and it just has this unique flair that I never experienced in any other city I visited before. The shops and stores there are also totally amazing! They have a huge shopping district and a lot of small, very nice cafe's where you can eat tons of delicious food.
I highly reccomend to visit Kyoto if you are planning to go to Japan! ^w^


Keine Kommentare: