Hello my dear readers!^^
I finally finished my part of the collaboration with Dragonfly!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragonfly/163280720475481?fref=ts
We planned to do something like that a very LONG time ago XD I'm happy I could finally finish my part of this collab! ^w^
She did the outlines and I colored her pretty picture afterwards *_*
It was a lot of fun, but I had some problems with choosing the right colors. I regret making those hair blue, because it somewhat collides with the color of the sea in the background XD'
Well, I should start planning more.. if I choose colors just by my feelings it always gets somewhat chaotic XD
p.s.: merry christmaaas! ^-^

1 Kommentar:
Hey^^ Vielen Dank für dein Kommentar!
Studierst du auch in Ddorf?^^ Ich dachte bis jetzt wir sind die einzige Uni mit so nem doofen System, dass wir uns mit einem wissenschaftlichen Projekt für Japan bewerben und es durchführen müssen..-.-
Dein Blog ist ja megasüß*-* *fan*
Wo studierst du?
Hättest du lust vll E-mails zu schreiben oder bei facebook schreiben, falls du nichts dagegen hast? natürlich nur ab und zu, sicherlich hast du nicht viel Zeit aber dann könnte ich vll noch ein paar Sachen fragen wenn du nix dagegen hast^^
LG
Kommentar veröffentlichen