Today I had a day off and explored my campus ^-^ I really love it *_* Tsukuba University has such an beautifull surrounding! I could drive around with my bike for years and I wouldn't get bored ^-^
Let me show you what I mean ;3
![]() |
| parking area for bicycles nearby the bulding where I have most of my classes + my daily way to university ^^ |
![]() |
| more campus-landscape and buildings ^-^ |
![]() |
| another park on campus, another big lake (*W*) and dormitorys along my way home ^.^ |
I really love this campus. It's so pretty and there is so much nature. I wish my campus in germany would be that pretty! Moreover the students are all gathering and living at the campus here, which means the campus is like a big community and there are always other students on the streets! It's very peacefull ^w^ ! As I got to know that I will be studying at Tsukuba and not Tokyo I was a bit disappointed first, but now I think it's totally ok and I'm very happy to be here! :3



5 Kommentare:
wow ! it looks amazing ! *O*
Hey hey hey question - will your classes be in Japan, English or German ? :o
^-^ my classes are in english and japanese! It depends on the course though ^.^! no german at all *laugh*
Aww, ist das schön bei euch *+*
sieht richtig schön aus :)
nicht wahr? *w*
Kommentar veröffentlichen