Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

I'm baaack!

Hello my dear readers!

Ahh, it's so late at the moment and I'm damn tired but I procastinated way to long and have to make this post now XD
I went to Tsukuba last week where I will pass the next year und study from now on! The journey was quite exhausting since I had to bring my heavy luggage from tokyo here all by myself (1 huge Backpack, 1 enormous carpetbag and another smaller trolly). It was so hot that day, I thought I would just pass out at some point but somehow I made it and people from my new University where very kind and helped me SO much at the beginning of my stay here. They helped me to manage all the difficult things like getting a new handy kontrakt, opening a bank account and to get all the other papers for University together. It was a lot of work and I'm so thankfull that they where there and supported us so well! I had no time to post, so I'm very sorry for the short hiatus.
My dorm here is quite ok, it's a bit old but somewhat cute, have some pics!

1. decorated corner (everything else looks still somewhat chaotic, therefore no pics XD'), 2. my Bathroom, 3. my bike XD
First thing I HAD to buy here was my bycicle. It's impossible to live here without having that, since the campus is quite big and there are no busses (well, there is one but it doesn't stop everywhere).
Everyone is driving by bike over here and the environment is very pretty (I will do a post about this later!).
I was lucky with my dorm as I heard, there are much smaller and unconfortable rooms. I buyed a lot of decoration stuff at the 100 yen shops nearby and I think it's cute now, still have to buy some furniture though. It's easy to make your room pretty here though, there are very cute and cheap products almost everywhere, the only REALLY expensive thing is food I guess, saw a bunch of grapes yesterday which where about 9 euro, which is just CRAZY XD'

The last days I had to take a placement test in Japanese too, it was quite difficult and I will get the result on friday, I hope it's not too bad >o<!
Moreover I already have to visit courses now, everything goes a bit faster here then elsewhere since the University of Tsukuba has a trimester system which means there are more exams too (LOL... not good XD' We even have midterms which are due in about a few weeks already XDD'' crazycrazy!)

The last two days I spend my time with those 2 cute girls in the middle:

1. it's so hot at the moment!, 2. Ina and Susan ^.^, 3. Okonomiyaki 

Ina and Susan! Ina is going to study in Tokyo from now on and I'm very very happy about that since I like her a lot! Susan is in Japan just until Friday, therefore I just had to see them again ;O;
It was so much fun with them! ^-^ Yesterday we explored Tsukuba's Shopping Malls together and today I went to Tokyo and we went shopping a bit and had some Okonomiyaki ^^
I already miss them but I guess the next days will be quite stressfull again, so no time to be sad!



5 Kommentare:

❥anya_jn★ hat gesagt…

bathroom looks kinda small ><

good luck to you!!

Chiruki hat gesagt…

it is! but I guess everything here would be considered small in comparison to european standard! It's normal for Japan thouh ;3

thank you! ^.^

Marienni hat gesagt…

Hey Heike! I just tagged you in my new post for the Liebster Award! I nominated you, here's a link to the post:

http://marienni.blogspot.jp/2012/09/the-liebster-award.html

Bambiprinzessin hat gesagt…

Your bathroom is just a little smaller than mine here in Germany so... lol

nice to know you're doing good over there! ♥

Chiruki hat gesagt…

@Marienni: thx so much *w*! Will do a post on it soon!

@Shinny: was echt? XD und ew <3 ^.^