Samstag, 14. Januar 2012

Things I draw when I get really bored XD



We had university today -_- from 9 in the morning till 1 o' clock. How bad is this? torturing poor students even at saturday morning XD' BAD PROFS!
We had to listen to student presentations and we also had to do one by ourselves in small groups.
I got so bored...SO bored xD' I'm usually not drawing in University, cause I don't like if people watch me while I'm drawing xD' I'm a bit shy about that. But I just could'nt do anything else, therefore I doodled a bit.
When I get bored I usually draw animals ore Monster-look alikes. Or chibis. Today it was a mixture of an animal and a Monster.
And yes, I used some notes for our own presentation to draw on XD
It was funny since my classmate also started scribbling on his papers xD Made this boring hours a bit more funny ^^

Keine Kommentare: