Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012

Kyuhuhu

Today I cleaned up my room and learned for my japanese exam which will take place in... 2 weeks? yeah, almost two weeks left for cramming >o< I feel not as stressed about it this time as I did last semester but we will see how it will be in a few days XD'

I thought about showing you my cleaned up room, since it was a lot of work to organize everything XD



This is the Bunny-area XD They are sitting right next to the window and where just lazying around today (as always XD Sometimes I envy them for there quite and stressless live xD)



This is my own beeing-lazy-area XD I LOVE this Pillow Rui gave me as a christmas Present *_* It's handmade and has a cute Bunny on the front side *w*



Moreover I started coloring my Minzy Fanart :3



I think finishing will take me some time again >o< But I feel motivated to work on this one ^-^ Go Go Go!

2 Kommentare:

MissVermilion hat gesagt…

I collect my concert tickets too! You have such a lovely room

Chiruki hat gesagt…

thx so so much! Unfortenetly I lost some of my tickets before I was able to add them to my wall ;O;!