The last days I was quite busy, I moved out of my apartment in Bonn and I am still in the middle of chaos XD' Got so many appointments and stuff to do, but it's kinda fun and I'm very exited :3
Tonight I have a little bit time to draw *+* I will be working on this one:
It's something I draw for Mysano because we are planning to do a collaboration *+* The topic was "Koichi" (member of Mejibray) and I think this one will be quite detailed in the end >o< Therefore it will take some time to finish :3 Got to go on now, I would like to finish the lines before I go to Japan >_< maybe I won't make it haha XD'''

3 Kommentare:
awesome. <3
thx so much drend ;O;!
Koichi! (*_*) ♥ Was schöneres kann man gar nicht zeichnen, so :P
Kommentar veröffentlichen